pib’s shoulder joint follows a virtual sphere concept. In order to assemble the shoulder you have to print all parts in shoulder printing manual and require the following non-printable parts from our pib kit.
- 12 M3 35mm screws
- 10 M3 nuts
- 3 medium sized ball bearings
- 3 DS3225MG 25kg.cm servos
- 3 metal servo horns
- Place 3 Shoulder_head_connector-C5 parts in Shoulder_head-C4 and connect them with 3 M3 nuts and 3 M3 35mm screws.
- Connect 3 Shoulder_arm-C3 parts to Shoulder_head-C4 and connect them with 3 M3 nuts and 3 M3 35mm screws.
- Place 3 Shoulder_base_connector-C2 parts in Shoulder_arm-C3 and connect them with 3 M3 nuts and 3 M3 35mm screws.
- Place 3 medium size ball bearings in Shoulder_base-C1.
- Connect Shoulder_base-C1 to the almost assembled shoulder from step 3 by placing the Shoulder_base_connector-C2 parts in the circular gaps of Shoulder_base-C1, then place 3 M3 35mm screws in the shown holes to connect to servos in step 6.
- Place 3 DS3225MG 25kg.cm servos in the gaps in Shoulder_base-C1, place the servos’ metal horns into the square gaps in Shoulder_base_connector-C2, finally lock the horns to servos with the M3 35mm screws from step 5.